Regular Boiler Servicing is Highly Recommended Whichever Fuel Your Boiler Uses
Most manufacturers will not come out to a broken down boiler unless the boiler has been serviced every 12 months. They will also want the benchmark and commissioning page filled out and to hand. If this is not the case then they will not honour their warranty.
We can remove this worry and ensure that everything is in place. We can make sure that your system is operating safely and functioning correctly. This will prolong the lifespan of the appliance and help it run more efficiently – using less fuel and saving you money.
In addition to the financial benefits, the service will help prevent potential breakdowns - which may leave the porperty without heating and hot water.
We Can Service Gas, LPG and Oil Boilers
Gas and LPG Boilers
While an annual service will satisfy most boiler manufacturers, if you notice any of the following warning signs you should arrange for a Gas Safe Registered engineer to carry out necessary checks as soon as possible:
- Your gas appliance is not working as it should.
- Your appliance is burning with a small or large yellow flame instead of a crisp blue flame.
- There are stains on the casing or around the boiler, with markings on walls.
- The pilot light keeps going out.
- Carbon monoxide detector is bleeping.
Carbon monoxide poisoning can be fatal and is caused by faulty or poorly maintained appliances. It is vital that you get your boiler and gas appliances inspected and serviced annually to make sure they are working safely.
Our Gas Safe Registered engineer will complete the following:
- Clean burners
- Check gas burner pressure
- Check CO2 and CO levels
- Visual check of flue inside and outside of property
- Check correct operation of safety devices
- Check water pressure if it is a sealed heating system
- Check expansion vessel and pressure release valve are in normal operation
- Visual check for leaks
- Check ventilation
- Check for normal operation
For oil boilers, our engineer will complete the following:
- Check if you have experienced any issues with the boiler and start the boiler to ensure it is working correctly.
- Complete a visual inspection of the boiler to make sure it complies with current regulations and British Standards.
- Check the pipe supplying oil to your boiler for any sign of leakage.
- Replace or clean the oil filters and check the oil tank for water.
- Inspect and clean the flue.
- Check combustion with a flue gas analyser and record the reading.
- Remove the boiler casing and clean internal components such as the heat exchanger and burner if necessary. The oil nozzle will usually be replaced and, if required, the flexible hose too.
- Test safety systems (such as thermostats, pressure relief valves and burner lock out devices) to ensure they are functioning correctly.
- Provide an OFTEC CD/11 form showing everything that has been done as part of the oil boiler service. This can be downloaded from your account.
Our Boiler Services Cover Uttoxeter, Derby and Surrounding Areas
Central Gas Safety's expert team of Gas Safe Registered engineers cover Uttoxeter, Derby and surrounding areas including:
- Darley Abbey
- Long Eaton
- Little Chester
- Pride Park
- Shelton Lock
Book your oil boiler service today and make sure you have an efficient, safe and reliable oil boiler for the long term.
Boiler Servicing Price List
|Natural Gas Boiler Service||£50.00|
|Back Boiler Service||£70.00|
|LPG Boiler Service||£70.00|
|Oil Boiler Service||£100.00|