All landlords are required by law to have a valid Gas Safety Certificate for each property being let
The Gas Safety Certificate must be renewed every year and you must get it from a Gas Safe Registered engineer for all pipe work, gas appliances such as boilers, and flues installed in your property.
You will need to keep a record of the safety inspection for two years and give a copy to all of your tenants within 28 days of the inspection.
Failure to obtain or renew a Gas Safety Certificate is a criminal offence, which courts can punish with unlimited fines and custodial sentences. It can also invalidate your property insurance, which may then lead to claims for civil damages.
If you are a landlord or letting agent, we can help you fulfill your responsibilities and avoid any costly penalties.
Our Gas Safe Registered engineer will complete the following:
- An inspection of your gas appliance and its gas pipe work
- A test at the gas meter to ensure all pipework/appliances are gas sound
- Standing & working pressure if possible
- Flue flow test ensuring removal of products of combustion
- Check ventilation is correct
- Flue gas analyser test (where necessary) and its recordings
- Completion of gas safety certificate (CP12), uploaded to your account within 24 hours of completion.
Our gas safety checks cover all of Uttoxeter, Derby and surrounding areas including:
- Darley Abbey
- Long Eaton
- Little Chester
- Pride Park
- Shelton Lock
Natural Gas Price List
|Gas safety check - no fires present||£50.00|
|Gas safety check - fire(s) present||£72.50|
|Gas Boiler Service (if booked at same time as safety check)||£30.00|
|Gas Boiler Service only||£50.00|
LPG Price List
|LPG safety check - no fires present||£70.00|
|LPG safety check - fire(s) present||£92.50|
|LPG Boiler Service (if booked at same time as safety check)||£50.00|
|LPG Boiler Service only||£70.00|
Oil Price List
|Oil Safety Check||£75.00|
|Oil Boiler Service (if booked at a same time as safety check)||£70.00|
|Oil Boiler Service only||£100.00|