Before you buy a home it is advisable to organise for a Gas Safe Registered Engineer to undertake a thorough inspection of the gas appliances within the property.
Reports on these appliances are not normally included in the home survey but can save you thousands – we are often called out to replace boilers within a few months of homeowners moving in.
Likewise if you are selling a property, an independent gas inspection report will give your prospective buyer the increased confidence to purchase knowing that all appliances are working correctly.
We offer a one-off survey and service regardless of the number of appliances. This independent report will confirm the safe operation of appliances within the home and check that everything is working as it should.
Our Gas Safe Registered engineer will complete the following:
- Boiler operating correctly and safely as per manufacturer’s instructions
- Cooker & hob operating correctly and safely
- Fire and heaters operating correctly and safely
- Hot water reaching correct temperatures
- Visual inspection of cylinders and storage tanks
- Inspection of any valves – 2 port or 3 port for example
- Radiators working correctly, checking cold spots and faulty valves
Where required, we will also recommend any works that may be needed and how this will benefit you in the long term. You will then have an idea of costs required to bring your appliances and heating/hot water system up to scratch.
Home Inspection Report Price List
|Home Inspection Report||£125.00|